Refined Proposal - August 2021
Following the Public Information Meeting, the applicant has made several refinements to the proposal to address comments from staff and the public. Notable changes to the proposal include:
- Reduction from 22 townhouse units to 20 units which allowed increased space between townhouse buildings by +2 m (7 ft);
- Visitor parking spaces relocated from front setback area to between the townhouse buildings (eliminated requirement for a variance);
- Reduced massing of upper level by modifying design of rooftop patios;
- Proposing to relocate five (5) high value trees (to be planted on-site and on golf course lands) which were previously proposed for removal;
- Increased tree replacement proposal from bylaw requirement of 2:1 to 3:1 (35 more trees);
- Enhancement of landscape plans to increase greenspace and plantings; and
- Proposal to construct two crosswalks along 16 Avenue.
The revised plans are available under "Application Plans and Documents".